Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sum up 2010 - January


We rang in the new year with adding a new addition to our Norton clan. On January 3, 2010 our little Corey Alan Norton was born (named after his father and his Uncle Tracy). He was 8lbs and 3 oz. and 20" long. We thought he was going to be our little Christmas Eve baby, but labor stopped and our little tax deduction decided to wait till after the new year. But that was okay...I wanted him to come to us on his terms, not ours. He has been such a joy. He is the first child that I have been able to stay at home with "full time". While it is the hardest job, it is the one that came with the most blessings. I have loved every moment.




This is our first family photo. Jon and myself with our four boys, with G'ma Debbie and G'ma Cheri in the background. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family, parents, siblings and in-laws.

2 comments:

Paige said...

You blogged!!! Way to go Dondra!!

The Bluths said...

That was a short summary. I think more happened, but I'm not sure ;)