Friday, July 10, 2009

Camping @ Lo Lo Mai 2009






The boys and I are camping up in Page Springs at Lo Lo Mai Springs along with Mom, Becky (and Ella) and Tracy's Family (Jon had to stay behind and work). We are having a relaxing time, swimming, visiting, fishing for crawdads and roasting marshmallows over a campfire. The second night we were here Ty did manage to fall into the fishing pond (which is utterly disgusting), he was covered in seaweed and I was scrapped and bruised from hitting the deck "hard" to catch him before he went to far under that I wouldn't be able to see him. I just held on strong yelling for Becky to pull him up out of the water (I had no leverage to get him out, just to hold on). I soooo wish I had taken a picture of him fresh out of the pond, but I was so worked up I just wanted to get him to the shower and he was screaming. Any who, other than that we're having a great time.

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

So are you back now? Camping is always fun.

Dondra said...

yes we're back and glad to be home, 2 weeks is TOO long, so we came back a few days early.