Sunday, September 14, 2008
In The Beginning
Well I guess since eveyone is doing it, I must do it to. It's time to put my family on the map by making a blog. Our lives have finally calmed down now after we finally moved into our new home. We are very excited to be in a home with all the room we need for our growing famiy. Jonathan is working a St. Josephs Hospital as a Phamasist he loves his job and is very fortunate to work for such a great company. I am still working part time for Professional Consulting Engineers and full time as a mom. Jonathan and I have 3 wonderful boys Dallin who is 8 years old and is excited to be baptized, Carson is 4, and Ty has just turned 1. We hope you will all enjoy reading our blog as our family grows and our lives progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well it's about time, and of course I'm the first one to comment. :)
I'm glad you guys have a blog! Now we can keep up with each other more!!! I love the picture, your boys are so cute! :)
Wow, I really like your blog! You should put some more pictures on it. Like pictures of your new home.
Post a Comment